Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Lesson Learned

The lessons I learned about myself (such as perspectives, attitudes, and skills) with regards to learning and teaching with technology? I am a little nervous about using Technology in the classroom. I have very little background when it comes to using new devices. I have three children that help me when it comes to learning about new devices that are used by the students and i will try to find ways to incorporate them into the classroom. How different are you today, compared to Week 1 of this course? I found out that I am not afraid of learning new technology. At first like i said I was nervous, but as class went on I became more comfortable and even excited about using the technology the school had to offer. As more time passes I am confident i will become more advanced in the area of technology. Compared to week 1 of class I have managed to create a web site and blog for the first time ever. As far as the use of technology is concerned I believe i can take what I have learned in class and apply it to my classroom. I really liked creating the web site. This is defiantly one bit of technology that I will continue to update throughout my career.

1 comment:

  1. Nervous? You taught a voluntary lesson using technology to a group of students that barely knew you! I'd say you've been empowered.

    Good luck to you in the future. Wonderful things are to come if you keep at it. :)

    ReplyDelete